Re: [Xen-users] Re: When I start the application on VM, the Host one is getting activated

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Sanjay Upadhyay <glowfriend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:19:36 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 04:57:32 +0000

Hi charles,
strangely..
I find it hard to believe..
my dom0 is in debian woody
my domU is Susle Sles 9
and closing all instances of mozilla and firefox, doesnt prevent the
mozilla instance of the host to be invoked..
however when ssh'ing into a debian machine which is not a xen domU,
but a physical Debian machine connected through lan, and invoking a
mozilla instance brings up the remote mozilla.

I am using the hg version of xen..

thanks for your help although..

regards
Sanjay Upadhyay