[Xen-users] Re: multiple disk images, how to?

Andrew D. Ball wrote:
Is anyone opposed to using S-expressions as a stable interface for domU configurations?

So long as the Python interface is still available (allowing all the nifty runtime-code-evaluation goodness), using SXPs by default (and encouraging them in the documentation and such) sounds sane to me.

I wouldn't want to lose the ability to run code at domain startup, though -- times when such functionality comes in useful may be corner cases, but when they *do* come up it's darned handy.