[Xen-users] Re: CPU resource settings: allocation / repartition / scheduler

Samuel Torton <samuel <at> ncslab.com> writes:

> And at last, a question for the Xen team.
> As you can see in my list of questions, we would be eventually interested in
> the Xen Optimizer.
> Is there any unstable version we could use ?
> Who can I contact  <at>  Xen to have such information and follow Xen Optimizer
> evolution ?
>
> Thank you,
> Samuel

I am also very interested in xen3 cpu (and everything else) scheduling. The
documentation is indeed very limited. IÂd also be interested in information on
XenOptimizer but it seems to be justnot ready???

During the last weeks I got quite unsure whether/wich xen is ready for
production
usage. Especially scheduling in 2.0 seems to be not DoS aware and the provided
xm tools arent enough for day-to-day production work. perhaps XenOptimizer can
change this...

dirk