Re: [Xen-users] 3ware 9550SX - Xen-3.0.0

Any ideas how I can compile a third party driver to support my ARCH=xen
kernel and the Hypervisor 'underneath' it? Is it feasible at all?

i'm running a few xen machines with the 9550sx, but i used the xen source to 'make kernels' and 'make install-kernels' after i added the 9550sx driver to the kernel source tree after it's been untar'ed.

it's not something you can run on auto-pilot, but is relatively painless.

lemme know if you'd like more information.
joe