Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.1 networking fails.

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 04:47:21PM +0100, Ralph Passgang wrote:

> But neverless, can you give some more information what happens in your domUs?
> Do you see any errors or is the network up but simply not working? Have you
> copied /lib/modules/2.6.12.6-xen to your domU fs after you upgraded your
> xen3.0.0 kernel to 3.0.1?

  I did copy all the modules, and built my own kernel using the same
 .config files as before.

  Happily it is now resolved.  Mark Nijmeijer suggested adding the
 following line to my domU configuration files:

vif = [ '' ]

  This allows my domains to access networking correctly.

  (I'll update xen-tools to do this too.)

Steve