Re: [Xen-users] applications, winxp, pentium D

You could try "Crossover Office" from www.codeweavers.com. I'm running
"MS Office XP" and "MS Office 2003" on my Fedora Core 4 linux system
without any problems ... they have a trial version and it is not
expensive.

Have a look at their "supported applications" database. Maybe you can
find the software, that you want to use.

Regards

  Ralf