Re: [Xen-users] Booting Xen from network

Amitayu Das wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a quick question. I've few machines available in a cluster. Now, if I
> want to install Xen on them, do I individually install in all of them
> (one by one); or can I have on single image available over a network/SAN and
> can I boot Xen from there? Are there any other smarter ways to do that?

AFAIK, but never tried, you can mount a root filesystem via NFS.
Another option would be to install your VM's with an automatic
installation tool.
In this area I use ( and develop) FAI (needs a Debian Server ATM), and
there are some users installing their Xen VM's with FAI. I never did
that myself, but I want to work on that in the workshop I announced here
yesterday.

Henning