Re: [Xen-users] Infinite loop shutting down xendomains

It usually does eventually just as you found.  However, that long wait
appears to be something seriously wrong in shutting down the domUs.  I
don't know if the python script eventually dies and then the shutdown
can proceed or what is happening.  I haven't taken the time to dig that
deep - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

Financially sustainable open source development
http://www.opensourcedevel.com