RE: [Xen-users] 64-bit guest in 32-bit Xen/dom0 - ever?

Yes, but so does the native (non-Xen) 64-bit solutions - you can run
most 32-bit apps under 64-bit Linux (or Windows). The few that don't
work are special cases, and almost always software run by root only [or
during system setup], so not really a big concern for users as such.

--
Mats