Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0

Hi Steve,

On Saturday 11 March 2006 13:10, Steve Higton wrote:

> > Works here
>
> How did you install Xen 3.0 in OpenSUSE 3.0?  Did you install the kraxel
> rpms?

I have used both the one which come with the install media and later switched
to kraxel's

> Also, could you tell me what you have in the /etc/udev/rules.d
> and /etc/hotplug directories please?  I think I may be missing some files
> from one or both of those directories.
The hotplug referred to in the error is not from those, but from the xen
scripts,  I think.

Mentioning udev, there is something to pay attention to for suse as a domU:
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Installing_Xen3&diff=15145&oldid=13274

I have experimented with the networking in xen in the past weeks and recall
that I did get this error when the vif could not be attached to the bridge.

BB, Arjen