Re: [Xen-users] Xen3.0x support of anything other than linux 2.6.x

Am Sonntag, 12. März 2006 21:27 schrieb Bodek:
> To be honest - if I this all above is correct - you guys made a step
> backward with version 3.0. I really dont see how year 2006 would then be
> "Xen Year" (saw this on the web - some "very well informed" gave his
> article a title in this sense)

Xen 3 support for other operating systems (read that, operating systems, not
kernel versions) beside Linux 2.6 is in the works, the Xen 3 architecture is
barely three months old, so get a grip on yourself and stop whining. This is
an open source project after all, so go do it yourself if you're not
satisfied.

Why'd you want to run a 2.4 kernel anyways? Even with CentOS?

--
--- Heiko.