[Xen-users] network issue

I want to use a domu for monitor the all the network with ntop.
For this purpose I just want to define a 'cross over cable' connecting eth1 in dom0 with the eth0 in domU and setting both interface in promiscuos mode. I have tried with bridging but I don't receive all the traffic that eth0 (dom0) sees. How can I define a cross over connection?

Thanks in advance,

Daniele