RE: [Xen-users] Best practice for Dom0

I am not sure if you would like use Dom0 for other purpose, such like a Native
Linux. :)

>- If yes, how much ram i need to reserv for Dom0Â ?

It depends. Usually I give 256M memory to my Dom0.

>- Are there a link between amount of ram in Dom0 and number of virtual machine
>run on this computer ?

Seemed no relationship. Actually dom0 is one of VM too. The total VM number is
related to your whole physical memory and how large for each VM.

>thanks in advance

>Michael

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) æå