[Xen-users] Xen 3.0.2-testing for Dapper Drake

Hi all,

I have built Xen packages for Ubuntu Dapper Drake this weekend, based
off Ralph's rules. My changes include making the debian rules python2.4
aware, fixing patch generation (by doing it again), updating
the .installer files, and other sundry fixes.

I've managed also to build a prototype Dapper xen kernel using the
Ubuntu rules. Results so far are very good, with initrd and even
bootsplash working... well done to the Xen-devel team for fixing these
long standing issues.

You can get my debs  for Xen 3.0.2-testing at:
http://thoughtcrime.org.nz/~cartel/ubuntu/dapper/xen3.0.2-testing
+20060409

Source code and kernel will show up later today.

Tom Hibbert
Xenotechnologist
Thoughtcrime Limited