Re: [Xen-users] Running other distros as domu under FC5/Xen 3.x

Hi Andrew

I tried as you suggested .. but since 2.6.16-xen does not exist under Suse
depmod complained and when I created the dir and reran depmod it just created
empty files (since there are no modules anyway I guess) ..

Qn:  Should I install Xen also under the guest (domU) OSs and then try running
them from within FC ?

Cheers
Srini