Re: [Xen-users] Memory bound applications

Hello Mathias,

Mathias Waack wrote:
So if I understand you and Taneli right with Xen its (currently) only possible to share CPU, but not memory?

Yes, I believe this is (somewhat) the case. I believe you can
dynamically distribute memory to domU:s using the balloon driver as
it was mentioned earlier by Javier (strangely the docs say nothing
about that driver and I've never used it).

Maybe you'd be better off with a different approach, such as
VServers?

--
  Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
  <taneli@xxxxxxxxxx>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>