[Xen-users] XenAccess Library: Introspection for Xen

I'm pleased to announce a new project called XenAccess. The project goals are to provide a full featured introspection library for Xen. Introspection is a technique where applications in one domain can view memory from another domain. For example, you can run an application in dom0 to list the processes or LKMs in a domU. More information is available on the website:

http://xenaccess.sourceforge.net/

Introspection has been discussed for a few years in the research community. I'm hoping that this open source project will allow more people to play with it and start thinking about interesting applications for it. And, of course, I'd be happy to see others interested in introspection get involved with this project as well!

Cheers,
bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org