Re: [Xen-users] Networking problem xen 3.0.2-2

Peter Fokkinga wrote:
> Quoting Birger Brunswiek <birger.b@xxxxxxx>:
>> I'm not sure if this is a bridge problem or a problem that is caused
>> by xen.
>>
>> The symptons I see is that some network traffic is not getting through
>> the bridge setup by the network-bridge script.
>
> Maybe you experience TCP checksum problems? They will show up
> if you use `tcpdump -vv -n -i eth0`; if you see bad checksums
> try `ethtool -K eth0 tx off` to get rid of 'm.

I'm not sure? At least I don't see any bad checksums with tcpdump here on any
device (eth0, peth0, vif0.0, xenbr0). I still think it's the defragmentation
that's causing the problem.

I found that if I remove the module ip_conntrack everthing works again as
packets are no longer defragmented on the bridge. Its just that I won't be able
to use connection tracking which is required by nat, but I don't need that
anyway.