[Xen-users] cannot compile hvmloader (dev86 missing)

I installed XEN from source, since the binary did not install. The Xen source includes also tools/firmware/hvmloader To compile firmware it only shows a message: WARNING: Install dev86 package to build firmware! At the referred page http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday I could not find anything about dev86. What do I need to do?
I want to install as DomU2 Windows XP and need hvmloader.

bye

Ronald