[Xen-users] Re: Communicating with VM before Network is configured.

 OK, but then how do I know which is the IP with which the new VM got
configured? I think there should be some way to communicate; something like
what Vmware provides, which seems like a general purpose mechanism to me.

 Thanks.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com