RE: [Xen-users] Assign IP's

What kind of error message did you get? And what did you try? Don't forget
to put a vif = [' '] statement in your xen config file else there won't be a
nic present in your domU. So please post your xen config file, lspci of domU
and relevant parts of dmesg are welcome. Please check for typos I spend two
days grumbling because I copied a typo from a not working example.

Greetings,

Sjoerd de Heer
S&R Solutions