[Xen-users] strange behavior with network and vlan configuration ...

Hello,

I've tried to configure vlans with xen
I've create one bridge by vlans interface and I've added the interface to the bridge ...
This works well ...

If I try todo a ping form another computer to a VM inside of a vlan bridge, sometimes I've loose packet, sometimes VM doesn't answer, ... It's very strange. If I do a ping on the dom0 bridge seems to works well ...

I'm sure that is not a problem of my vlan config because I don't have this kind of problem with other servers that not run xen but that use VLAN (routers, freevps/vservers, ...)

Any ideas, tips ?
Regards