AW: [Xen-users] Deploying redhat clusters under Xen 3.0.2

Hi,

If you change in /etc/xen/scripts/block Line 105 and 116 from
      echo ?local?
to:
      echo ?ok?
then you have on all virtual storage's concurrent access (shared disk
possible). With this change you don't have protection on virtual storage if
a xen guest dry to access other xen guest's running storage! In case of
ext3, your filesystem can corrupt in this situation.

thomas