Re: [Xen-users] How to see (XEN) messages?

I think I'm spoiled with the KVM -> IP I have which has this handy
scroll bar ... but prior to getting that , I used a very old very
generic video card with tv-out , or a vga -> tv driver-less adapter like
you'd use for a presentation.

Then I just chucked a tape in the VCR and went back to view it. Had this
exact same problem the last time I tried installing OpenSSI without Xen
in the mix at all.

dmesg has all the goods, but you must first boot to get to dmesg :)

HTH
-Tim