[Xen-users] RE: How to see (XEN) messages?

> In that particular scenario, you can use the "noreboot" option,

Doesn't help because the (XEN)... output is more lines than the screen
holds.  Most of the lines are scrolled off already .  I was looking for the
CPU initialization messages which occur fairly early on.

> you could also slow down the output by setting up a serial output to
> "com1=300,n81 console=com1,vga sync_console"

That was the first thing I tried.  But the output still scrolled by just as
fast.

>  (even if you don't have a serial port on your machine, it will still
> output to serial port, because your chipset _WILL_ have a serial port on
> it - at least I'm not aware of any serial-port-free chipsets - you just
> can't connect to it).

My chipset is the Intel 82801H.  Not sure whether or not it has a hidden
serial port, but at any rate "com1=300,n81 console=com1,vga sync_console"
didn't help slow it down.

Any way, thanks to the the "xm dmesg" command, I'm out of the woods.

Cheers,
Derek.