Re: [Xen-users] How to set up real network cards?

  Close :) I have the realtek chipset for Dom0 and I have
 Marvell Yukon for the 8 DomU.

[...]
01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8053 PCI-E
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 19)
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8053 PCI-E
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 19)
03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8053 PCI-E
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 19)
04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8053 PCI-E
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 19)
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
05:05.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 13)
05:06.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 13)
05:07.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 13)
05:08.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8001
Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 13)
[...]

  So it should work when I set up my networking as described
 in the Manual, 5.3.1 ?

.fl