RE: [Xen-users] Spam on xen-announce

  • To: "tarjei" <tarjei@xxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Bulpin" <James.Bulpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:02:23 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:25:11 -0700

As far as I can see lists.xensource.com isn't emitting any spam to that
address. Please can you send me directly a copy of a spam message you
have received with *all* headers so we can investigate. We are aware
that messages have been sent directly to people who have posted (i.e.
who have had their addresses appear publically associated with a
lists.xensource.com address) claiming to be to the list address. These
do not pass our servers so there is nothing we can do about it.

Regards,
James