[Xen-users] Probably obvious but ...

I am fairly sure that no one else is dumb enough to try this but just in case.
I generally run dnetc on most of my machines. I installed it in my latest
machine that runs xen in dom0. I noticed that when I booted up a domU it was
taking *forever*. I checked all my disk speeds and it ended up being caused
by .... you guessed it dnetc. I figured it was only taking up spare cycles
but apparently it will interfere *greatly* with domU performance so be
warned :)

--
Nick