Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

  • To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:07:18 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:07:56 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=lSuQVDXRyiIQdk9eWBQi9Qo9bKGgnOCRrBtHjYhGvTJAR4MbRC4ZKFMwOVVbiUHlAXsmmJ+KdOhbN/dA6zxirnf6zlWw7d5NT62mozG0CNPbZ60v2mIydmPbOzdaAwOglyvgHCH/yGDrvuaA9SGQA4r1+uTEYxWoBDYv2bCc0/0=

(took a while, but here my reply)