[Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 troubles with a plain old ide disk.

Hi folks,

After using 3.0.3 at work for awhile I decided to upgrade my 3.0.2
install at home to 3.0.3; however, I ran into issues with my IDE disk
not being discovered.

The full log can be seen here: http://www.techmonkeys.org/xen.txt

I think this is the part most people will care about:

Red Hat nash version 4.2.1.8 starting
Mounted /proc filesystem
Mounting sysfs
Creating /dev
Starting udev
ide_disk: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
Creating root device
mkrootdev: label / not found
Mounting root filesystem
mount: error 2 mounting ext3
mount: error 2 mounting none
Switching to new root
switchroot: mount failed: 22
umount /initrd/dev failed: 2
 (XEN) Domain 0 crashed: rebooting machine in 5 seconds.

I assume it has something to do with "ide_disk: no version for
"struct_module" found: kernel tainted." -- has anyone run into this
problem with 3.0.3 before?

Thanks,
Jeff