Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 troubles with a plain old ide disk.

did you remember to rebuild your initrd? I would do that, and if that didn't help, next I would re-compile linux with my ide drivers set to Y.

(I ran into the exact same problem last weekend... I had accidentally forgotten to include the IDE drivers in my linux kernel config.)