Re: Re: [Xen-users] Why creating DomU failed (seems it is due to LVM)

I moved a little :-)
Something does be wrong with initrd.
I make a new initrd according to DomU's fstab:
        # mount /dev/GuestVG/DOM1 /mnt
        # mkinitrd --fstab=/mnt/etc/fstab /boot/initrd.2.6.16.29-xenU.img
2.6.16.29-xen
        # umount /mnt
then create Dom1
there is no more LVM info.
but it still failed to mount /root. I'm working to find out why...

======= 2006-12-12 05:20:33 you wrote:=======

>TMC wrote:

>>> That is how I do it and then export the partitions for each domU, works
>>> fine with old FC5 packages.
>>> Here is an config file:
>>>
>>> kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-1.2849.fc6xen"
>>> #kernel = "/boot/2.6.16-1.2122_FC5xenU"
>>> memory = 250
>>> name = "spooner"
>>> ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-2.6.18-1.2849.fc6xen.img"