[Xen-users] Is it Possible to use ISO Image to Boot HVM DomU?

Hi All,

Is it possible to use an ISO image of an OS installation disc to start an HVM
DomU install? I'd like to be able to install a domU remotely but at the moment I have to climb over loads of old tins of paint in my cellar to get to my server
to put the windows 2003 server install CD in the CD drive. :-)

Thanks in advance,

Steve.