Re: Re: [Xen-users] Why creating DomU failed (seems it is due to LVM)

Thanks for your suggestion!

I checked init in initrd for DomU, and modified
        mount -o defaults --ro -t ext3 /dev/root /sysroot
        mount -o defaults --ro -t ext3 /dev/sda1 /sysroot
/dev/sda1 is DomU root device.
Then DomU can boot successfully!

Waiting for your details :-)

Thanks again!