Re: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

;-) Just FYI: Back in '93 or so I had 15 users working on a 33MHz 486 PC with 10MB RAM. They were all using Emacs, and a compiler. Today you can't even install with 64MB RAM.

 Good old days ;p

Why not give everyone his own PC?
In the setup here about 40 users

I'm talking about an at-home solution with two users in one living room complaining about two noisy machines running all the time when just one machine (whith a faster but more economical cpu) could serve both.

Right now there are no demands for 3D acceleration or such, just in case anybody wants to warn me ;)
But I hope to see 3D in the future...