Re: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

As been said earlier - the PCIe bus may not allow both the builtin
graphics and the external one at the same time - even if you can set the
builtin one to take priority over the external one, doesn't mean that
BOTH will work at the same time. Check that BEFORE you buy the machine.

The bios manual tells me this should be possible - so I hope for it...

This means that you either have to have
more than one distinct USB device on the system, or you'll loose the USB
capability on the PS/2 keyboard side.

The mainboard should at least have two usb hubs/chips.
So I could pass one to the linux system and one to the windows side.