Re: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

Alexander Thiem wrote:
This means that you either have to have
more than one distinct USB device on the system, or you'll loose the USB
capability on the PS/2 keyboard side.

The mainboard should at least have two usb hubs/chips.
So I could pass one to the linux system and one to the windows side.

Ignoring the troubles with passing pci-ish stuff to HVM (which
others have covered):
I (still) want to do this sort of thing, but with older hardware
(PCI :). The problem I've found with USB is that the boards we've
been looking at using all have a single PCI device for all USB.
Our 'fix'  is currently putting a PCI USB card in as well, which
has its own device.

--
Regards,
Julian Davison, ICT Technician