[Xen-users] Re: fedora core 6 domU on Opensuse 10.2 dom0 - fsck at each boot

>On 12/22/06, Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> [...]
>> In the meantime I found out that yum segfaults when trying to install
>> a package... see what this is...
>
>Solved: when boostrapping fedora on suse with yum, the rpm db of the
>domU needs rebuilding... no idea why, on debian this just worked.
>
>Henning

Now you made me curious... how can I set up a Fedora DomU? Tbh, never
found much that looked like a promising simple howto :)

Is there any link you wouldn't mind sharing with me/us? :)
Or can it be said with 3-4 words how to set it up using e.g a Debian
host system?

Regards, Bigfoot29
(And merry Xmas...)