[Xen-users] Re: fedora core 6 domU on Opensuse 10.2 dom0 - fsck at each boot

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:36:19 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:36:24 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=SMDa+jp1CS3Dhdm6dE34L0bVcykSs0R8d2dKG85F7vndrdU26nIWLMVkbpK1NQYFiDzqdlUYOWVAb70suBu6HbDfJXPfucr7LzecqdStPqIfg6r8Cq7Qu0uDykNZfqVTdRY2jUU8Ozw1GWMVWYB2W+e6NNdmaRqBwntLgsAojqQ=