Re: [Xen-users] OpenBSD 4.0 HVM guest

On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 17:36 +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:
> Here it doesn't get any better when chosing vt100.

I see, strange. When I use vt100 output in VNC is almost exactely what
you get on a real KVM. Have not tried with {Net|Free}BSD though.

> I think the only thing that might help would be getting the install cd
> giving me output on the serial console, but I didn't get that done yet
> (if possible at all).

Maybe you could try this http://www.weirdnet.nl/openbsd/serial/ and then
try 'xm console'. Btw, when using xm console in the installed system I
don't need to set any particular emulation, output is correct, so this
should solve it.

HTH

Luca