RE: [Xen-users] Config: Paravirtualization and Full Virtualization

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 16:14 +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

Dear Mats,

I appreciate the clarifications. I get the vague impression that there
are serious debates on the issue w/r/t who or what config saves more
resources. I gave my impressions, which could very well be wrong. But I
bow to your greater expertise.

Thanks,
Mike