Re: [Xen-users] how to start X in the guest domain

  • To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:38:53 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 09:38:44 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=IdpYKyHXYOV26AbUMY3e1G++/rEjOZRDrJXOCoMBqAGr3/p/TscES7fkYu4CEyH6oBDI2Ie3gblq28pngm3hu8pg1gmw8FlE7xo0nPwh/NVN07XKoHqskEe0a63YmiBITLfQS1rEibn+PvevPPXa2vjUlfKFqkh+qpLYGLRC0NY=