Re: [Xen-users] packages batch installation on domU

  • To: "Danilo Dongiovanni" <danilo.dongiovanni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:11:45 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:12:12 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=n/Xjb84Ps0NsxaoG3FwSlCNuOt0s+MQRGtphssWiOM2DiAC2RWFsXttSkiTGbcFNOc33ihGX8OJNRzfsXK7EaJE7Y8Cmow+nWEMg1uMnBqA1NtridbYdyBJpyeWCuKmrphcqfndwXvAOtnb1XQ5mipBexdng9hrTiwsKMmvfgDk=