Re: [Xen-users] Cannot creat Xen virtual machine with Yast in Suse 10

James Oakley schrieb:
On Wednesday 07 February 2007 6:46 pm, Kevin Blackwell wrote:

Karl,

Also, stay away from broadcom Ethernet adapters. There's a bug in them. No
network.

I've used plenty of Broadcoms. In fact, most servers I've used (IBM, HP, Sun,
Dell) have Broadcom adapters on board.

Did you ever try "pciback.hide" with a Broadcom adapter ???
I tried it on severall boxes (Dell, HP, FSC) with no success.
I used a then Intel adapters with success.

Regards
Chris
What's this bug you're talking about? Did you submit a bug report to the
vendor?