Re: [Xen-users] WinXP guest does not recognize devices

  • To: "Arie Goldfeld" <arik.goldfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:25:40 +0100
  • Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:25:08 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=eBRzuzk6sfwFHnEohrp8OoO2lyHocqoyIR7CVUhqrop31fD2l3+R16g4xxYfgQVg9sLMiTh6QyUIgBPz+5RX1RPMb2QyWmiN7ColCU1wAI3FH5quDC9yeVtxhpKSmuy278GbqfEJeNfOp1OZqXUeAGz+77BdBBPnk9eTq2+y69s=