Re: [Xen-users] Xen and distributing memory

On 21 Feb 2007 at 11:11, Marduk wrote:

[...]
> I'm trying to understand how Xen's memory balloon driver works.
[...]

That reminds me of: Should XEN maintain multiple memory zones for NUMA, and
then
extend the memory interface to request memory from a specific memory zone? I
think
recent Linux kernels can even migrate memory pages from one zone to another
(probably if a process has a sub-optimal page allocated, are more suitable page
can be assigned instead).

Regards,
Ulrich