[Xen-users] Hardware

Regarding the Enterprise CD. I wanted to ask this next question separate from the first because they are totally unrelated. Has anyone deployed the Xen system install from the CD on any dual core machine or do all recemt dial core machines (like ASUS for example) flawlessly work meeting the CD install requirements? Is there a list of machines that anyone has put together that qualifys which machines are able to host this CD installed Xen system?????

Again, this might also be a dumb question but I have been away from the Xen list for so long that everything seems new to me.

Thanks again, for your time and help, Ted Hilts