[Xen-users] XenEnterprise-3.1.0-install.iso

This CD in my subject line looked like a good way to go -- reminded me of the LIVE CDs the Xen developers used to come out with. I was unable to find out what was the base Dom0 distribution of this CD. Could a person upgrade (extend) the base distribution or is it intended to be fixed AS IS.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but the answer is not obvious to me.

Thanks, Ted