Re: [Xen-users] Unable to get vifs to start in domUs

Ensure the symlink /bin/sh indeed points to bash , this is a common
cause of that but not sure if other bourne shells have appeared default
enabled on fedora.

The hotplug scripts rely on a posix compliant 'bash' (invoked as sh) to
function properly.

Worth a shot, anyway :)

Best,
--Tim