RE: [Xen-users] xen kernel crashes athlon?

Hmm - that's very early during boot. I'm not sure exactly what happens
after that, but I'm very surprised it hangs at that point...

Just a thought, almost the next thing that happens is that Xen jumps to
the Linux kernel - any chance that you've got a broken vmlinuz file? Try
copying the one from your intel machine, perhaps?

--
Mats